April 13, 2009

Barker Diamond Company







The place to go for diamonds or custom jewelry here in Nashville is Barker Diamond. Randy Barker is an amazing guy and a great friend. I first met Randy almost 8 years ago now. I was referred to him by Dave Ramsey back just before Lori and I did the Financial Peace program. Just as Dave says on his radio show Randy is a teacher. I was so impressed after meeting him I just trusted him with all my jewelry purchases. He helped me, my brother and best friend all take great care of our wives to be. Not only were the diamonds and settings impeccable the prices were better than anyone in town.

Randy has always known I am a photographer and he refers people to me and I to him but we have been talking for a while about helping with some new images of his jewelry. I went in last week to talk shop and he happen to have a few pieces he was particularly proud of but they were going to be leaving the next day. So I set up shop and photographed these great pieces.
Thanks Randy!!!

No comments: