January 28, 2009

Best Guide for Photographers











I want to share with you some thoughts and things I have discovered through research and seminars. I have found several great resources through PPA such as Delta School and others. I have been a member with them and WPPI for several years now. They are both great and respectable organizations.
PPA however is a better organization for continuing education and support. Lori and I attended last year the SMS workshop. It was a great way for us to learn more about ourselves and our company. I would suggest any aspiring studio to attend an SMS event. PPA was great at keeping up with us and helping us keep better detail of our financial portfolio. Beth and the girls are a truly special and amazing staff.

On a more important note and one of the main reasons for this post. In explaining my support for PPA I have recently attended Imaging USA in Phoenix this past year and while I was there the first half of the week I was there preparing for the CPP exam. This is the become a Certified Professional Photographer. It was one of the hardest exams I have ever taken. I am very excited about working towards my Masters. Here are some fun photo's Lori took while we explored Sedona for a day trip before we returned home. Arizona is an awesome place to visit.

No comments: