May 12, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!!!! NIKON D3 Finally arrived....

Well I finally had "my" baby delivered to my house about a week ago after waiting several months after it's release, I have it. I love this new Nikon D3!!! It is hands down the greatest purchase of my life so far other than the engagement ring I gave my wife. Quick save right fellas!?!?!?
I am able to create absolutely amazing shots so much quicker than before. I never would have imagined that I would be this stoked and gaga over a camera like this Nikon. I feel like I just opened a whole new world for my creativity to spread and open. 
I can not thank them enough but none.... absolutely none of this or anything else good in my life would have happened if I hadn't had such amazing parents. I know that sounds really cheesy but it is one of the 2 absolute truths in my life. The fact that they are no longer here hurts and pains me so but I work hard to continue to make them and the rest of my family proud. I love them and without them, my wife or my Church I would have nothing. Thank you God. 

No comments: