February 12, 2008

Tiffiny & Ross Enagement Session






Tiffiny & Ross came into the Studio on Feb 2nd and we had a great time getting to know each other and hanging out. I was so glad that they could come in especially since Tiffiny drove up from Huntsville, AL where the wedding will be.  It was unusually warm but I don't believe we have had consistent weather in so long I am not really sure I could tell you what "normal" really is any more for this time of year. So we headed up to the Parthenon and we were only there for a short time because it was so windy and cold and it was like a mini-tornado around the park so we came back to the studio and did some really cool urban shots. I can't wait to go to Huntsville for the wedding, Tiffiny and Ross were so cool and were really great to work with and we are sure to have a great time together on the wedding day! 

No comments: